100% Organic Therapeutic Oregano Essential Oil (15ml)
- 100% organic therapeutic grade.
- Botanical name: Origanum vulgarise.
- Oil obtained via steam distillation of the flower parts.
- Country of origin: Morocco.
- Uses: proven to strengthening immune system, cooking, respiratory problem, sinus, athlete’s foot nail fungus.
Stimulating and refreshing. Oregano is good for inhalations and easing sinus congestion. It has a relaxing effect on the stomach and is good for settling nausea. Organic oregano oil has many culinary and pharmaceutical uses. It is also used for its soothing qualities on the digestive system.
Analgesic, antiseptic, astringent, carminative, cholagogue, cordial, digestive, emmenagogue, expectorant, febrifuge, insecticide, nervine, sedative, stimulant, stomachic, vasoconstrictor, vermifuge
BLENDS WELL WITH
Bay, bergamot, camphor, cedarwood, chamomile, citronella, cypress, eucalyptus, lavender, lemon, orange, petitgrain, pine, rosemary, tea tree, thyme
Always dilute oregano oil with carrier oil, preferably cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil in a ratio of one part oregano oil to three parts olive oil.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
|Dimensions||3.5 x 3.5 x 8.5 cm|