Antioxidants help to prevent cells from various diseases (mutation) and aging. Black beans contain also essential vitamins, minerals and rich in plant source protein which strengthen body and expel out the power of tiger, recover and replenish body efficiently.
- May promote Optimal Health – protect against cancer (anthocyanins and an array of compounds in black bean work together). The synergy of compounds brought together by Mother Nature in the creation of whole foods is highly likely to be of greater benefit than a single extracted compound (Food Chemistry and Toxicology)
- Antioxidant (Reverse Aging) – Anthocyanins (black colour, 2130mg/100g)
- Molybdenum – Detoxifying sulfites (preservative in prepared foods)
Protect Your Heart
- Fibre – Lower cholesterol and blood sugar level
- Folate – Lower homocysteine. Elevated blood levels of homocysteine might cause heart attack, stroke and other heart diseases
- Magnesium – Relieve and relax veins and arteries, lessen resistance and improve flow of blood, oxygen and nutrients
- Polyphenols – Antioxidants in the bloodstream to prevent cholesterol from oxidation by free radicals
- Iron – Integral component of hemoglobin, which transports oxygen from lungs to body cells
- Protein – Build up cells and muscles. Replace red meat without high calories or saturated fat
There are no reviews yet.